Like many of my colleagues, I’m gearing up for the implementation RDA in April. That means training, training, and more training! I’ve tried reading the several books that have been published on RDA, but so far the best way I enjoy learning the new standard is through webinars. The ALCTS webinar archive is a wonderful resource. I’ve watched several of their programs and have found them extremely helpful. Here are my top five:
- Changes from AACR2 to RDA. Part 1 with Adam L. Schiff
- Changes from AACR2 to RDA. Part 2 with Adam L. Schiff
- Recording RDA Elements in MARC21 Fields in Name Authority Records with Ana Lupe Cristán.
- Rare Materials and RDA: Exploring the Issues with Robert L. Maswell and John Attig.
- Introduction to RDA with Robert Ellett.